Make the most of the flavors of Winter and Spring with Simply Seasonal.
This hands-on class is designed to show you how to prepare a seasonal menu using quick and efficient cooking techniques, minimizing time in the kitchen and maximizing taste. You will learn some secrets in plant-based cooking on how to mix and match grains, fruits and vegetables to make simple meals—without sacrificing taste and while highlighting the best that the season has to offer.
Enjoy class instruction lead by a Chef Instructor, hands-on preparation of the class menu, and engaging conversation in a fun learning environment. The class concludes with students enjoying the foods they prepared together.
Simply Seasonal: Winter/Spring Menu:
- Salad: Warm Fennel and Wild Mushroom Salad
- Entrée: Risotto Cakes with Tomato Sauce
- Side: Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- Side: Turnip and Rutabega Puree with Leeks
- Side: Roasted Marinated Beets
- Dessert: Sautéed Pears & Apples with Raisins and Cinnamon Sauce
- Beverage: Chicory Coffee or Dandy Blend
*Menu items subject to change based upon seasonal availability
Additional details can be found at Public Class FAQs
Due to limited seating, prior registration is required for all public classes. Online registration closes 72 hours prior to the event date. For last minute registration requests please Contact Us.