The Natural Epicurean Academy of Culinary Arts is proud to offer one of the only plant-based, health-supportive professional chef training programs in the country. Learn natural, organic and nourishing food preparation with hands-on training in a friendly, collaborative learning environment!
Upcoming Tracks & Dates
2015-16 Start Dates—Austin, Texas
- June 29, 2015
- August 28, 2015: Evenings and Weekends!
- September 21, 2015
- January 11, 2016: Evenings and Weekends!
- January 14, 2016
The coursework for our 900 hour professional chef training program is divided into five core modalities:
The program also includes:
- Assistantship & Externship opportunities
- Career Planning & Business Training
- Science of Plant Based Nutrition
- Health Supportive Baking and Pastry
To learn more about our Professional Culinary Program, please complete the following form:
Upcoming Open Houses
Interested in join the next progressional track? Join us for an Open House, we’ll discuss:
- why we teach a plant-based culinary education
- the 900-hour Professional Chef Training Program
- career paths for health-supportive culinary professionals
- tuition, scholarships, and time commitments
- immersion and online courses available to the public
Please contact us now at 512.476.2276 or email us at [email protected], or use the contact form at right, for more information or to reserve your space.