Professional Plant-Based Chef Training
Our 900-hour professional chef training includes a combination of hands-on learning, lecture, kitchen assisting and an externship program. The curriculum is built around 5 core modalities of plant-based cooking. These are:
Our program also includes:
- Career Planning & Business Training
- Science of Plant-Based Nutrition
- Health Supportive Baking and Pastry
2015-16 Start Dates—Austin, Texas
- FALL 2015: September 21, 2015
- WINTER 2016: January 11, 2016 – Evenings and Weekends!
- WINTER 2016: January 14, 2016
- SPRING 2016: April 11, 2016
- SUMMER 2016: July 5, 2016
- FALL 2016: September 26, 2016
Interested or have questions?
Please fill out the form for more information:
Join us for our next Open House at the school.