The Natural Epicurean Academy of Culinary Arts is proud to offer one of the only plant-based, health-supportive professional chef training programs in the world. Our program prepares you to meet the new consumer demands for natural, organic and nourishing food, making you more valuable in the culinary market. At the Natural Epicurean you will be able to gain these in-demand skills with hands-on training in a friendly, collaborative learning environment!
Our 900-hour professional chef training includes a combination of hands-on learning, lecture, kitchen assisting and an externship program. The curriculum is built around 5 core modalities of plant-based cooking. These are:
Our course also includes other topics that we feel help students differentiate themselves and support their professional goals. These topics include:
- Career Planning & Business Training
- Science of Plant-Based Nutrition
- Health Supportive Baking and Pastry
Upcoming Tracks and Dates
2015-16 Start Dates—Austin, Texas
- FALL 2015: September 21, 2015
- WINTER 2016: January 11, 2016 – Evenings and Weekends!
- WINTER 2016: January 14, 2016
- SPRING 2016: April 11, 2016
- SUMMER 2016: July 5, 2016
- FALL 2016: September 26, 2016
To learn more about our Professional Culinary Program, please complete the following form:
Upcoming Open Houses
Interested in join the next progressional track? Join us for an Open House, we’ll discuss:
- Why we teach a plant-based culinary education
- Our 900-hour Professional Chef Training Program
- Career paths for health-supportive culinary professionals
- Tuition, scholarships, and time commitments
- Immersion and online courses available to the public
Please contact us now at 512.476.2276 or email us at [email protected], or use the contact form at right, for more information or to reserve your space.